Thursday, July 31, 2008

Our boxes are here

They’re here…

Some of the items that I ordered from Amazon have arrived and it includes Bela’s Leapster. When we went to Singapore, she loves watching the kids while they played with their Nintendo DS and PSP. She would sneak in beside their seat when we are at the airport and she will watch them as they enjoy the game.


I tried looking for a Leapster at Toy’s R’ Us at the Paragon mall in Singapore but it is not available there. So I ordered it online from Amazon. Instead of getting a Nintendo DS, I ordered a Leapster Learning System since it is a more educational toy than PSP and Nintendo DS. Although the cartridges haven’t arrived yet. I ordered 4 cartridges for Bela – Ratatouille, Backyardigans, Finding Nemo and Dora. I ordered it on the same date but Amazon shipped it on a separate box. I checked the tracking last week and it arrived in Virginia during the weekend. Hope we will be able to receive the box for the cartridges tomorrow so Bela can enjoy her new toy during the weekend.

*wink, wink.

Abie <-- excited mommy (mas excited pa ata kesa kay Bela)

1 comments:

Jody said...

Wow, daming loots!

I got also leapster l-max! i want ratatouille!