Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bela's 3rd at Toddlers Unlimited

Bela had her first 3rd birthday celebration with her classmates and teachers at Toddlers Unlimited. The decision to have a party for Bela at Toddlers was a last minute decision as I initially want to just invite her classmates and teachers to her party at Kidz Republic. But since Iall of her classmate celebrated their party at school, I thought that it will be a great experience for Bela to celebrate with her classmates and teachers too. At least this way, I will have a much better chance that all her classmates and teachers will be present to celebrate with Bela which I know Bela will really love.

I just ordered the Happy Meal at Mc Donalds with the Madagascar toys for the kids and Bunch of Lunch from Shakeys for the adults. I also ordered caramel apples from Sanfo Treats for the yayas and the teachers.

I initially want to order balloons from Oriental Trading as it is much cheaper compared to getting it from a party planner but then I thought that I don’t want to go to all the trouble of setting up everything so I ordered the cakes, the cookie lollies and the balloons from a party planner. But we ended up doing and setting up everything as we have to meet with our supplier the night before to get the balloons and cakes and we have to set it up ourselves on the day of the party. But maybe that is the norm for party planners since I only ordered cakes and balloons.

I also ordered backpacks and director’s chair from Sheila, the bag supplier at 168. Honestly, I did not like Sheila’s customer service and how our final order turned out but like what hubby said “Pwede na din” since the kids enjoyed Bela’s souvenirs anyways. The contents of the backpacks, I ordered from Oriental Trading.

Bela was so happy after the party and she keep on telling us stories on how her party went. I was really glad that I made a decision to have a party for Bela at her school.

0 comments: