Tuesday, February 17, 2009

On cars

My daughter will be going to school five times a week this coming June and my parents will be taking her to school everyday. Her school does not provide school service for their students so we have no choice but to leave our car with my parents so they have something to use to take Bela to school everyday. This means that Howell and I will have no car starting June and we have to commute to and from work everyday. So we have been thinking to buy a second car that we can use while we leave our first car for Bela’s use.

Car for us is more of a need than a luxury. We find it very convenient to have a car especially we have a toddler since it makes it very easy and very convenient for us to go to different places. That is the reason why we bought a Used Kia four years ago. I got pregnant and a brand new car is something that we can’t afford that time and so we just decided to buy a second hand car since we really find the need for a car for our convenience.

We initially wanted a brand new car but then I found the site of Autotropolis.com. From their site, I was able to look at different car models and car brands that we are considering like Kia, Ford, Toyota and Mitsubishi. Their site almost has a million of cars listed so we were really given lot choices to choose from and we can even search by price range so it is very easy for us to search for a car that we want base on our budget. What I like about their site is they even provide Car reviews so we get to learn more about the car that we are considering, its strengths and its cons, which can really help us make our decisions. And the best thing about their site is that they provide incentives like Kia Rebates which can give us big discounts.

I got so excited after checking out their site as it even provide pictures of the cars ,that I immediately requested for an online quote. We still have a lot of time before June but my husband and I really wanted to prepare for it and hopefully we get to buy our second car soon.

0 comments: