Thursday, October 02, 2008

Her Lion Costume

Bela will be having a Halloween Program at Toddlers Unlimited this coming October 23 or 24. Since mid September I am already preparing for the costume that she will be wearing for the program as I posted here. But since I was informed by Bela’s teachers that each class will be assigned a theme for this year’s program, I have to wait for the final details of the theme that will be assigned for Bela’s class before I can proceed in having a costume made for her.

Last Monday I got the confirmation from Bela’s teacher that the Jumping Joeys class will be singing the Jungle Adventure song for the program and so they are required to wear costumes of animals that are mentioned in the song like lion, elephant, monkey, tiger, etc.

I immediately thought of Bumblebee and Company since I saw a lion and an elephant costume on their site. But then I realized the materials used for the costume looks thick and Bela will be covered from head to foot if I choose to have her costume made by Bumblebee and knowing my daughter, I think she will get irritated if she starts to feel hot and if she starts to perspire so she might end up not wearing the costume.


So I went back to my initial plan of having her costume made by Prim. I showed Prim the costume from Bumblebee and company and asked her if she can transform it into something cute and sexy. This is the design that she was able to come up with:

I love it. She was really able to execute my requirements. Even Bela got excited when I showed her Prim’s design. I already sent the measurements to Prim and I can’t wait to finally see the finish product.

1 comments:

Jane said...

uy nice costume! im sure prim will do a good job. :)