Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday 9: You Wear It Well


I know I should be researching about home insurance as ours is about to expire soon, but I have to answer this week’s Saturday 9 first. So here it goes:

1. What are your favorite shoes? My Crocs

2. What does your favorite shirt or blouse look like? It is just a plain white blouse. I always go for comfort.

3. What does your favorite tee shirt say on it? It has the logo of the company where my husband works

4. Do you think you look better in casual or business attire? Casual. Like I said in number 2, I always prefer the simple and plain so I feel like I am trying really hard if I am in a business attire.

5. What do you sleep in? Big Tees of my Pajamas

6. Do you wear expensive sneakers? Nope.

7. What is your favorite hat? I don’t wear hat

8. Your preference for men: Boxers or briefs? Briefs.

9. Your preference for women: Suits or dresses? Dresses. They look more sexy while suits for me are so formal and I hate formal. LOL

0 comments: