Monday, January 19, 2009

Bela’s First Song Composition

If you will ask me, I don’t think I have any talent that I can pass to my daughter. But not hubby. He is artistic and very talented and he really has a good voice which I think he passed on to our daughter.

Bela has a passion for music and for singing. You will often hear her singing her favorite Disney songs or she will invent her own lyrics and hum everything.

We are on our way to attend the Christmas party that my brother hosted for the kids at Hospicio de San Jose when we heard Bela sang this:

Bela: “On the road, on the road. Can we buy a catsup, can we buy a catsup? ABCs. 123.”

I don’t know where she got the lyrics and I don’t know if it really makes any sense but for me, it is really cute and I am one proud mommy. I am really glad that she is musically inclined too like her dad and not like me who doesn’t have any talent at all. LOL.

0 comments: