Saturday, January 10, 2009

To Davao

I'm so excited. In just five days we're off to Davao to enjoy the beautiful beach of Pearl Farm (which reminds me I really have to take weight loss supplements so I at least can loose some weight before I dare put on my sexy swimsuit. LOL.) I can't wait for this vacation as I really, really needed a break. Things are really crazy at the office that I didn't even take a leave during the holiday season so this is really the break that I am waiting for.

Even Bela is excited for this trip. She saw me browsing our pictures when we went to Bohol and she kept on saying ''I want to go to the beach mommy, I want to swim.'' And so I told her that we're going to the beach next week and she got all excited and happy. She even asked me to play the movie ''Surf's Up'' on her iPod and she said:

Bela: "Mommy I want to surf. I want to surf like the penguin."
Me: "Ok next week. We'll go surfing."
Bela: "Ok mommy."

We are all really excited. Isn't it obvious?

0 comments: