Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Summer Destination

Bela really had a great time during our last vacation in Davao. Every time we travel, we always bring Bela with us as discovering new things and exploring new places is really priceless when shared with our daughter.

During our last vacation, my parents are with us to help us take care of Bela since she is really a handful. Actually, my parents are always with us to almost all of our travels since Howell and I are really not that confident in terms of our ability to take care of Bela.

When we last went to Hong Kong, my parents did not go with us and it is the first time that we travel out of the country without them. And so the result, we are really dead tired after four days of traveling with Bela. So hubby told me that our next travel destination would just be an R&R to other local destinations here in the Philippines.

We plan to have another beach vacation this coming summer and as early as now, I am already searching for Family Friendly Hotels where we can stay. As I was doing my search I discovered Azul Blue Hotel and Spa in Riviera Maya and reading about them makes me wished we have something like that here in the Philippines. Imagine you will stay at a secluded white-sand beach resort (which Bela will surely love) and you have a great view of the Mexican Riviera Maya. Plus there are a lot of bonding activities that you can do as a family like kite flying, beach volleyball or any of the water sports that the resort offers. I am sure any toddler with enjoy that.

I hope I will be able to finalize our vacation plans this summer as time really flies and before I know it, we are off again to out next vacation destination.

0 comments: