Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Bela, the Preschooler

It is official; my daughter is a preschooler this coming school year.

I went to Toddlers Unlimited yesterday (and yes I walked that five blocks again from office to Toddlers Unlimited) so I can check on Bela and enroll her for the coming school year. After much consideration and discussion, we all agree that Toddlers Unlimited is the best school for her this year.

Bela really enjoys her summer class and according to my mom and her teacher, she is really adapting well to the program. Just like what my husband has said, Bela is having a great time at TU since she gets to do all the things that she loves doing which is playing, singing, dancing, listening to stories and interacting with other kids.

She will belong to the Jumping Joys class and she gets to attend class every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 1:30 – 3:30 PM (which means they can wait for me to get off from work at 4:30 so I can get a free ride home. LOL)

I was given a school calendar yesterday and their schedule includes family day, field trip, parties and even school program. I can now imagine my daughter going to school regularly and I can’t wait for her first performance and participation in a school program.

So there, I can’t believe I now have a preschooler and I’m rally excited in seeing Bela enjoys her class at Toddlers Unlimited.

2 comments:

Jody said...

Welome to big league! Tuloy tuloy na yan!

Princess Vien said...

excited masyado.. hahaha..

u're tagged..
http://www.yourvmodel.com/2008/05/i-was-tagged-by-raine.html