Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Fashion Make Over

I love watching television shows which feature home make over and a lot more, just like in Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. I am pretty amazed with the transformation that they do each episode that’s why I can really say that they are in fact 100% professionals when it comes to style and fashion.

Whenever I watch their episode, I always try to figure out by myself the different styles that they are applying to create a new fashion looks. I always recognized the transformation done at the house including the stuffs in the kitchen, the home theater furniture in the living room and even in the bedroom and bathroom.

Personally, I do apply it on my own lifestyle to create a new fashion statement that will match my personality. By then, I can definitely have a better place to live with and I can easily enjoy my time with my family while staying at home.

0 comments: