Thursday, October 23, 2008

More Toys for her birthday

Two weeks ago, Peachy shared with me one of her great shopping finds. She discovered an online store which sells the Tickle me Elmo toy for only $20 with free shipping. So that is just around P800 when it is being sold at P3000 in department stores. And just the perfect timing too since we just got back from Toys R’ Us when Peachy showed this toy to me and Bela was giggling with Elmo and she really loves him. So who could resist that offer, right? So I did not think twice and I ordered this:
And since my sideline was doing quite well that week, I decided to order these toys too:


This will be our birthday gift for Bela.

My sister and my mom are already calling me an addict and they are saying that I need to get a rehab soon. LOL. But I promise this will be my last shopping for this month. I will start shopping again come November for our Christmas gift for Bela. LOL.

3 comments:

Ree said...

wow abie. bela is sooooo big na! i didn't realize till i browsed your blog. and i love her toys!

- rheea

Eds said...

hey sis! wer mo inorder un tickle me elmo? Gusto kurin sna bilhan c Aj :)Lalu na sobrang the best ung price na nakuha nyo :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.