Monday, October 27, 2008

Barney Live in Manila @ SM Cinemas


Barney will have another live show in Manila this coming November. We were able to catch the Barney show last year (you can watch the full story here) and Bela really had so much fun but I was the one who got a bit disappointed though since I was expecting more from the show. I was expecting that the stage will be filled with props and backdrops since that is what I normally see from the live show of Barney that we see on DVD. But instead what they had was a big screen where they show the props and scenes. And so I felt that they could have spend more with the props (as that is what brings the stage come to life) since the price that we paid for the ticket is not cheap.

So when I learned that Barney is having another show here, it made me really think if we should watch it. Add to that the fact that Bela got scared with the last two shows that we watched (Dora the Explorer’s Pirate Adventure at the Aliw Theater and Disney’s Mulan at Greenbelt).

I told hubby about the show and he immediately said No and told me that we should just pass this time and maybe we can try watching show again next year.

Oh well. I still reserved tickets online today (shh, hubby doesn’t know this) so I have at least a day or two to think about it.

For those who are interested to watch the show, here is the schedule:

Nov 22 to Nov 23
12:00NN / 3:00PM / 6:00PM
SM NORTH EDSA CINEMA 8

Nov 29 to Nov 30
12:00NN / 3:00PM / 6:00PM
SM MALL OF ASIA CENTERSTAGE CINEMA

Dec 6
12:00NN / 3:00PM / 6:00PM
SM STA. ROSA CINEMA 3

Dec 13
12:00NN / 3:00PM / 6:00PM
SM DASMARINAS CINEMA 2

Dec 14
12:00NN / 3:00PM / 6:00PM
SM MEGAMALL CINEMA 4
Tickets are priced at:

VIP (Reserved Seating) 1450
Deluxe (Reserved Seating) 930
Premiere (Reserved Seating) 590

You can also check the Ticketnet website for more information.

2 comments:

mm said...

hmmm another barney parang kelan lng ung barney show hehee bilis ng panahon SM pala ang show this yr

Joy said...

sulit ba abie? we weren't able to watch last year.