Thursday, October 23, 2008

No Toys for Him

My husband has a collection of McFarlene toys. One wall in our spare room is now full of his toys that he hangs on that wall and every week I will really notice that their numbers are increasing.

Do you know how much each toys costs? They are not really cheap and one McFarlene action figure can buy one 1.5 kilos of Belo’s milk. But you know, that is hubby’s only vice so I really can’t say no every time he asks my permission if he can buy a new toy.

So he got really excited when he discovered the online site of Toys R’ Us since the price of his toys there are way much cheaper if he will buy it here. So when my best friend was in the US, he tried shopping ordering online and sent them to my friend’s address so he can bring it back to Manila when he comes back here after his training. But hubby was really disappointed since he received an email the next day from Toys R’ Us that they are not accepting international credit cards at the moment so all his orders got cancelled.

Poor dad. He is already looking forward for his new toys. Oh well, maybe he is not meant to buy those toys at the moment. But I promised him that I will look for a site that accepts Paypal or international cards so he can shop for his toys there as our Christmas gift for him.

0 comments: