Saturday, October 25, 2008

Party Preps Update: Almost Done

I am so happy since we were able to accomplish a lot of things this week for Bela’s birthday party despite our busy schedule.

Last Thursday, Howell was able to send our invitation lay out for printing. We were able to pick it up on our way to Jollibee Mendiola and I was so happy with the final output as hubby did a really good job with the layout.

After picking up the printed invitation, we headed to Jollibee Mendiola to book for Bela’s birthday party at Hospicio de San Jose. I was a bit disappointed though since they said that I can’t insert my magician in between Jollibee’s program flow as part of their birthday party policy so the magician should perform either before their program starts or after their program.

Then we headed to SM San Lazaro and bought the envelopes for the invitation. I am also finished printing the stickers for the invites so we can start distributing them to relatives this weekend (which is perfect since we will visit my in laws tomorrow).

Later after hubby’s shoot, we will go to Mall of Asia to pay for the 50% down payment at Kidz Republic and finalize our menu and program flow. Then tomorrow, I will try to go to Divisoria to buy additional prizes for the games.

I am so excited. I know I promised hubby that I will not give too many fuss about this as this is already Bela’s third birthday party but I really can’t help me. Can you blame me? Of course I just want to make my daughter happy specially now that she loves parties, I know she will have fun with the parties that we prepared for her.

0 comments: