Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Baby No More: Shopping for her Real Hair Extensions Soon

I can’t help but feel sentimental every time I look at my princess Bela. Time flies so fast. I can still remember when I first hold her in my arms when I gave birth to her and now she is growing up to be a fine lady. Yes, a lady as she is no longer a baby at 6 years old. She has a mind of her own now especially when choosing the clothes and shoes that she will wear as if she is already a teenager.

But I guess there is no way that I can stop her for growing. Instead of feeling sad about it, maybe I should look forward then to the time when we will shop together for clothes, bags, shoes and even beauty products like the new lace front wigs.

It is still too early now but when the right time comes, I will not hesitate to recommend to her the online beauty supply outlet, LeeBeauty. This is where I get all my beauty products like my favorite real hair extensions and the skin and hair solutions that I always use like relaxers, moisturizers, facial care and more. Their products are all of good quality even if the price is so affordable so I am sure my daughter will love their online shop too when it is time for her to buy her beauty essentials.

0 comments: