Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Unlock my Phone

Variance styles and features of mobile phones continue to overflow in the market today. One of them is my dream phone that I hope someday will be able to own. In my recent birthday my husband gift filled my heart with so much joy because it was the phone I long dreamed for. The buddy is now right at the palm of my hand.

Little did I know that my happiness was just a short live one and to my great dismay (of course I just kept it to my own and not offend my husband) I found out that the phone was purchased thru a plan basis where only the sim card of the phone provider could make it function making other sim cards like mine invalid. It may not be a big deal if the network of the phone provider dynamically delivers effective communications compared to others but sadly and in reality it is not. My husband will surely be offended if he knew I’m not using my new phone, however if I shifted to it I’m pretty sure it’s the start of my communications dilemma and it made me flummoxed constantly. The best solution for my new phone is to bring it to unlocked phone centers to be able to accommodate various GSM, so while hubby was still in his office I sneaked and have my phone fixed and achieved its functional elegance to meet the strongest demand and help connect for a better world thru excellent communications with various GSM networks.

0 comments: