Monday, June 30, 2008

We now have Playhouse Disney

Yipee, we are now subscribed to Sky Cable Platinum, which means Bela can now watched Playhouse Disney.

I made a post here before about Bela’s love for the Playhouse Disney channel. But we are only subscribed under the Gold plan which does not include Playhouse Disney. But due to budget constraints, I kept on postponing our plan to upgrade from Gold to Platinum plan.

But since I earned a little extra this month from our cellphone shop, finally, I was able to call Sky Cable last Saturday and they were able to visit us last Sunday to install the Digital box (which is required for the Platinum plan) and in just a couple of minutes, everything was up.

Bela was really happy as she does not have to go to her grand dad’s house to watch Playhouse Disney. But I think, it’s a good investment too since Playhouse Disney really gave good educational shows not like the other cartoon channels which have violent cartoon shows.

So Bela is one happy kid. She is now watching “My friends Tigger and Pooh.” I am letting her finish the show and then it’s her sleeping time already for her.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hi Abie and Bela! Our Belle loves Playhouse Disney too. She loves to have me sing the theme to "My Friends Tigger and Pooh" before she goes to sleep.

mm said...

hi abie, san kyo located? coz i like to subscribe for platinum pero not available sa amin destiny kme nw pero some channels are not available sa sky only platinum plans lng kse mika loves to watch disney playhouse dn me namn discovery travel and living =0)