Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Our first homework from TU

Bela’s teachers have an assignment for the parents and they are asking us to give a short story or history behind our kid’s name. They will be using it for their activity for this month’s theme which is “It’s a Small World.” The activities will focus on helping the kids learn more about himself or herself and their friends around them. Concepts that will be thought for this theme are:

* I am a boy / girl
* I have a birthday
* I’m 2 years old
* I have friends

And many more concepts revolving around the theme.

Howell was the one who did the assignment and of course, the proud father was excited to do it for her dear daughter. This is Howell’s answer:


YSABELA MARGRETTE

Ysabela in Spanish means “dedicated to God.” I was born on the feast day of St. Margaret of Scotland where she is known for serving the orphans and the poor everyday before she herself would eat and whom I got my second name. Incidentally, my names came from two Queens, Queen Isabela of Spain and Queen Margaret of Scotland. “I am a gift to God and God’s gift to others.”

0 comments: