Wednesday, July 02, 2008

My Future Business

We all know that organizing parties are very stressful and definitely hard. Some will just hire party coordinators so that there will be lesser work for them. But me, I really love organizing parties particularly children’s parties. In fact, I’m planning to have my own party rentals as a business and maybe a hobby.

Because of my great interest in this kind of field, my friends always ask for my help whenever they are planning to have parties. Just like what my high school friend did a week ago. She is planning to have a party for her daughter’s 7th birthday this coming August. Yes, it is a big responsibility for me but I still manage to enjoy it.

So to start with the preparations, first, we decided to choose some inflatable party rentals since most of their guests are kids. We thought that kids will surely love stuffs like that and they will definitely have a lot of fun. Then we started to plan the foods that will be served at the party. I suggested that it is best to separate the foods for the children from the adults and fortunately, she agreed.

As we go along with our preparations, she thought that she also wants to have water slide party rentals for her daughter’s birthday. I checked first the budget because we still need so many things for the party just like the invitations and the souvenirs.

Until now, we are not yet done preparing the party. We still need to process the reservation for the party’s venue and we still have to distribute the invitations. Well, I just hope that we can have a very nice party. Good luck on my part!!

0 comments: