Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Addicted

It’s been a while since I updated our laptop that’s why I decided to install some yahoo games since I already got so addicted when I started playing some games on my sister’s laptop. I started downloading games to be installed in my laptop and I got so excited because I even got new games and applications which my sister doesn’t have.

Finally, I was able to finish downloading and installing for about an hour. But then, after I installed everything, I noticed that it runs slower than I expected. I tried to check the memory and I discovered that it was now overloaded with too much applications. There was no enough space for my new applications that’s why I felt so sad and disappointed.

Oh well, since I have no option, I erased some unimportant files so I will be able to install some applications that I really wanted to use. I am even planning to reformat my laptop but I know it will take a lot of time doing it.

0 comments: