Wednesday, July 09, 2008

My Scrapbook

I’ve been doing a digital scrapbook of my daughter’s pictures ever since she was born. And in fact, I even included the files while she is still in my womb. I’m really having fun doing it because every picture represents the growth and development of my child. Every moments and memories with her are very dear to us since she is our first child that’s why I am very eager to do it.

I must admit that it’s a little bit hard to do because it takes a lot of time and effort while doing it. Likewise, I have to be more creative, artistic and very patient to finish every single page of my daughter’s digital scrapbook. Until now, I’m still devoting much time to produce a very nice compilation of my daughter’s pictures as she grows older.

These are some of my finished products which I printed out on my new printer which is highly capable of printing pictures with a very great resolution. Oh well, I’m very happy with what I did and I’m absolutely satisfied.




My Scrapbook

0 comments: