Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Internet For My Sister

My sister is having a hard time dealing with her major subjects now. As far as I can see, she really needs help in order to pass her subjects. Other than that, I think she also needs different references to broaden her knowledge about programming.

Because of this, I thought that I should buy her some books which can help her in her studies. I also suggested that she must also apply for an internet connection at their house so she can able to research easily about her assignments regarding programming languages. She got interested with my opinion that’s why she immediately asked my brother’s help to take charge in applying the internet and luckily, my brother agreed and he started inquiring in the different networks.

My sister got really excited and she started arranging their desktop computer as well as her laptop. She even planned to buy CAT5e cable so that they will be able to have multiple connections.

I just hope that this will be a big help for my sister. Good luck for her!

0 comments: