Monday, September 22, 2008

More Party Planning Updates

So after changing my mind several times, Bela will now have three parties. One is on November 14 at Toddlers Unlimited, the second one is at Kidz Republic for all our close friends and relatives and a third one at Hospicio de San Jose.

Everything is almost ready. I already booked the magician for the party at Hospicio and at Kidz Republic and I already talked to Pizzie of Little Royalties for the additional items that I will be ordering from her for Bela’s school party. But here are just some of the items that I need to take care of (I need to make a list as I might forget something)

Look for bags for Bela’s souvenirs for her classmates. (Hubby doesn’t want to spend much on this so I might visit Divi and check out the affordable bags there).
Lay out of invitation, tarpaulin, souvenir tags, director’s chair – c/o hubby
Contact Jollibee or Shakeys to inquire for their food delivery service for Bela’s school party
Pay 50% down payment at Kidz Republic and finalize the details for the food and the number of guests – I have to do this a month before the event
Book Jollibee Mendiola for Bela’s party at Hospicio de San Jose
Finalize details with Little Royalties and give full payment – I’ll do this first week of November so I already have our Christmas bonus so I can her in full.

I guess that’s all that is left. I promised hubby that I will not be OC for Bela’s third birthday party but I can’t help myself. Sorry dad, I know you will not mind since it is for your princess naman. LOL.

0 comments: