Monday, September 15, 2008

Weekend Snapshot # 4 - Meet Bela's Dora

Bela never really likes playing with dolls even if it is her favourite cartoon character like Dora the Explorer. She likes playing with balls, cars or her animal toys instead. So we were really surprised when she got all excited when she saw the Dora Explorer doll. And when I asked her if she wants to bring Dora home, she didn’t think twice and she immediately said Yes. And since it is on sale, hubby and I decided to buy it the doll.

And I think she really likes the doll as she always wants Dora beside her every time she goes to bed and she even reads book for Dora and she brought Dora with her when we went to her paediatrician for her check up.

9 comments:

Kero said...

aaaawww that is soo cute! my son watches Dora too from time to time but he is really more partial to BJ (from Barney). Have a great week ahead and hope you can come visit my WS entry here http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/2008/09/weekend-snapshot-18.html

Bella Sweet Cakes said...

My little girl loves DORA too.... Ola sabi nga ni Dora!!!!! have a nice day

Munchkin Mommy said...

my daughter had her dora phase, too! hee hee! :D you have a beautiful daughter. :)

Chocolate Lover's S'mores"
Some More S'mores, Please!

Eds said...

So cute sis! I want to buy one of that for my niece's 1st birthday. How much are those sis?

Mine is up too:
http://edsmommylife.com/?p=590

stan said...

Is that a new toy for her?

Jeanne said...

wow...dora!!! my little girl loves dora too :)

Peachy said...

i cant wait to buy dolls naman for my babygirl. im so bored with balls , cars and boy stuff

Joy said...

grabe andami ng toys ni bela LOL. swerte ng mga kids talaga :D

♥ mommy author ♥ said...

Doooorrraaaa!!! grabe, kame din ni Olin adik na sa dora na yan~ hehehe

sa toys r us ba sale ang dora?