Monday, September 22, 2008

The Spy that I love

Morning brings me some of my best moments as I wait for hubby and our three children occupied their sits in our dining table and eat our breakfast together. Their faces are replete with exhilarating expression of happiness and contentment is an alluring sight as I sit quietly in gratefulness. Truly it’s a great way to start the day.

Then our usual group of five that dine was most of the time reduced to four, when our eldest begun to feel her foretaste of freedom and her penchant for online chats and other computer related activities kept her passive and pampered. She prepared to have her morning meal in her room while working with her computer. When asked about her work, her simple retort was just, “don’t worry mom,” which didn’t cause me to be gratified.

A cloud of suspicion started to echoed and reechoed on the back of my mind and the obsession of unraveling her files boggled my mind. Sans of any good idea how to do it, I conferred the problem to dear hubby. Calmed down honey, he said. The spy software is all what you need to bid adieu to your worry. Once it is installed into our daughter’s PC and she logged on to her favorite keylogger site, the invincible power of the software tool to spy and monitor every details of her transaction will be revealed. The tool is technologically designed and engineered for its ultra efficient performance that provides insight, playback details with all relevant and comprehensive information stored and recorded every time the PC is used. Then his lecture ended up with a kiss.

I followed hubby’s advice. Having the power and control to browse into my daughter’s file, I did it without hesitation when I got the chance. When my perusing was done, I was astounded and was left with all raves and high praises for her for the files were filled with features of information that dealt with her study. It was a gleeful spying experience that adds to my morning delight seeing her in her room doing her PC chores.

0 comments: