Monday, September 22, 2008

Party Planning Updates

Original Plan: No big party for Bela and we will just have a party at her school and at the orphanage.

Change of Plan 1: But when I inquired at TU, the administrator said that they can only give me around 30 minutes for the program that I am planning for Bela’s birthday. And I thought that 30 minutes is not enough. And then I also saw how excited she was when she watched her first birthday video. So I started searching for a venue so I can have a small party for her where I will just invite close friends and relatives and her classmates.

So I made reservations at Kidz Republic in Mall of Asia and I also booked a magician as the entertainment for the party.

Change of Plan 2: All of Bela’s classmates celebrated their birthday at school with a simple get together. And my mom said that every time there is a party, Bela will join the celebrant in blowing the candle. And when I asked the yaya of Bela’s classmates, their answer sounds like there is a slim chance that all of them can attend Bela's party at Kidz Republic since it all depends on the busy schedule of their boss. And of course, I want Bela's classmates and teachers to celebrate with her as I know how much Bela loves their company. So with just two months left before Bela’s birthday, I changed my mind again and decided that I will not invite Bela’s classmates for her party at Kidz Republic and will just have a simple celebration at TU.

Natatawa na lang sa akin ang asawa ko.

0 comments: