Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Negra in the House

My husband and I celebrated our 7th year anniversary last Sunday and so we decided to go out of town to celebrate. We were able to book an overnight accommodation at Estrellas de Mendoza, one of the newest hotel/resorts in Laiya, San Juan Batangas.

I was actually planning to stay in Tagaytay but since Bela has been requesting for the longest time now tat we take her to the beach, my husband and I decided that this is the perfect time to go on a weekend getaway in Batangas.

The last time we went to a beach was last August so we know how Bela misses the sand and the sun. So it is no surprise that she can’t wait to jump to the pool as soon as we reach the resort. She spent the whole day on our first day swimming in the pool or on the beach and so she got a really good tan. Just look at how dark she is now:

Negra in the house

Oh well, what’s important is she really had a blast.

0 comments: