Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bela is Sick Again & Etc, Etc

I am currently on training the whole week but since things are really busy at the office, I still have to drop by at the office to finish some pending tasks. At the end of the day, I am so tired that I don’t have the energy left to update my blogs.

I have a lot of stories about Bela that I want to post here. I promise to post them soon. But before I totally forget about them, let me make a list here:

1. Family Day celebration of Toddlers Unlimited at Tagaytay Highlands

2. Bela’s first Star from her Galileo Program

3. Bela’s first day of class at Halili Cruz School of Ballet


===

Bela has fever since yesterday. Howell noticed that her temperature is a little hot when she woke up after her afternoon nap. And even she herself admitted that she is sick.

Bela: “Mommy I have awie. My neck is hot. I want to drink my strawberry medicine.”

After drinking her medicine:

Bela: “I’m okay now. Good job Strawberry medicine.”

Since I am on training the whole week, I can’t take a leave so my mom and my dad brought Bela to her doctor this morning. She has tonsillitis.

She still has low grade fever and she is still not active which is a clear sign that she is still not feeling well.

Hope my baby gets better soon.

2 comments:

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

hahahah! Ang cute cute ni bela sa ballet outfit niya :)

Peachy said...

tama si ems, she looks such a cutie sa outfit!! pag kaya nag ballet na si dom pag 3 yrs old na sya, puamyat sya hahaha

i swear, perfect for bela to :)