Sunday, February 22, 2009

Her First Star – Feb 6, 2009

Bela started attending the Galileo Enrichment Program being offered at Toddlers Unlimited last February. She had a trial when we came back from our Davao vacation and according to my mom, looks like Bela enjoyed it so we decided to enroll her to the English and Math Program.

Last February 6, they had an activity where Teacher Angelica asked Bela and her other classmate Patricia, to play a game where they will arrange the alphabet puzzles. Bela was successfully able to arrange all the letters in the puzzle and that is how she got her first big star.

My mom was telling me that as soon as she got her star, she went out of the Galileo room to look for her lola to show her the star that Teacher Angelica gave her.

Bela: “Wowa, I got a star. I am a winner!”

Then she went on looking for Teacher Maica to show her the star too and she said the same thing.

Bela: “Teacher, look I have a star. I am a winner!”

And she proudly shows her star to all the people at school. I have no plans of going to her school that day since I have a lot of tasks to finish but my mom called me and ask me to go there since Bela was really so proud of her star. And so as soon as she sees me when they were dismissed from class, she excitedly showed me her star too.

And when Howell reached home, Bela said:

Bela: “Dad, I got a star. Take my picture.”

And he gladly poses for the camera.

And so even though we were not able to buy a Rackmount monitor because we used the money to enroll her to the Galileo Program, it is all worth it.

0 comments: