Thursday, January 31, 2008

5 Things I Want My Kids To Know Before They Grow Up

I was tagged by Nice to write down 5 things that I want my kids to know before they grow up. Here it goes:

(1) They should always put God as the center of their lives because with God, nothing can go wrong.
(2) Education is the greatest gift that we can ever give them and so they should learn how to value education.
(3) That we discipline them, not because we want to punish them, but because we love and care for them.
(4) That we love them 101% and nothing can be more important to us than them.
(5) Nothing in this world is free and so they should learn to work hard to attain whatever goals they have and that we will always be there for them in every step of the way.

I’m tagging Eds, Ems, Erika, Jaqui, Jody, Joy, Kathy, Kelly, Kitts, Maybelle, Mec, Mich, Peachy, Pheng, and Toni

4 comments:

Eds said...

hi sis! thanks for the tag! :)

Mich said...

thanks Abie! try ko to gawin nxt week :D

Paul and Toni said...

hi sis! done with the tag. thanks ha! medyo similar yung answers natin. hehe!

Maybelle said...

hi abie. done with the tag :)