Wednesday, January 16, 2008

What Bela and I did the whole afternoon

I woke up early as I was excited to check if there were opps waiting for me. Bela slept until 8:30 AM so I was able to blog for 1.5 hours. When she woke up, she greeted me with her beautiful smile, asked me to carry her and gave me a nice big hug.

We went down to have breakfast. Yaya Cris prepared carbonara for breakfast. It is Bela’s favorite and boy she ate a lot. After breakfast, she said “Wum, watch.” When I asked her what she wants to watch, she said “Cars.” So we watched the movie Cars together.

I then had lunch, while Bela fell asleep. I was able to blog again while she was sleeping. When she woke up, we played with her V smile TV learning system and her favorite game is the Alphabet Park where she can sing different songs and play a game where she needs to identify the different letters, shapes and colors.

We just played some more with her toys inside the house and she requested to watch Toy Story this time. After Toy Story, she still wants to watch Ice Age so I watch it also with her. After the whole afternoon together, I was able to make a list of the different DVDs that I will be bringing for our Bohol trip to keep her busy specially during our flight.

We’re now here in our room. Bela is playing with her little touch leappad with her dad. She just finished her 3rd bottle of milk. She’s a little sleepy now and I’m sure in just a couple of minutes, she will be sleeping like a log.

I’ll be back to work tomorrow. For sure I will miss my baby terribly after being at home for 2 days now.

0 comments: