Thursday, January 31, 2008

On Enopi, Kumon and Reading Laboratory

We will be going to Center for Children’s Well-Being School in Caloocan tomorrow to have Bela evaluated for their Reading Laboratory program that they offer for toddlers. It was suggested to me by my friend whose kids attend the Enopi class there.

I’m not sure if the Reading Laboratory program is under Enopi and I’m not sure either of the benefits of Enopi to kids. All I know is that majority of my friends have their kids attended the Enopi program and they are all doing well in school. They even got scholarships and their mother told me that it’s all because of Kumon and Enopi.

All of my friends have nothing but praises for the program and they told me that the earlier I enroll Bela, the more she will benefit from it. Honestly, I’m still not sure though if we’re doing the right thing but we decided to give it a try for a month and we will decide after that. Problem is they don’t offer trial class so we have no choice but to enroll Bela already. But tuition fee is kind of affordable so Howell gave me the go signal and the money to enroll Bela.

I’ll let you know how it goes tomorrow.

0 comments: