Wednesday, January 16, 2008

She really loves to sing

Singing is really one of Bela’s favorite past time. Just this afternoon, we played with her V-Smile TV Learning system. There is a game there called Alphabet Park where you can select a song from their song lists (I think there are 5-6 songs included) using the microphone attached to the V-smile TV learning system.

One of Bela’s favorite is the Alphabet song and I was able to record on video, using my phone’s camera, while she was singing the alphabet song. I was really proud to say that she already knows most of the letters of the alphabet.

4 comments:

Howie said...

oh my gosh! she's so bright! kanino kaya nagmana?

Me said...

hi bela, i linked you in my site. i hope i can sing the alphabet as good as you soon ;) tc!

~~
Dani

Pam said...

kakatuwa :) smart girl :)

abie said...

HI Dad,

Kanina nga kaya nagmana, baka sa akin?..hehehe

Hi Dani,

Thanks for linking bela to your site. I will link you up also.

Hi Pam,

Thanks for the compliement sis.

Happy weekend.