Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Bela and the Bears

Happy 2008 everyone!! I was not able to go online for the past two days as we’re busy with a lot of stuffs. So I’ll be flooding my blog with some updates.

Decemeber 30

My cousin Tessa texted me and invited us to Rockwell since she got 8 free tickets at Power Bowl. Bowling is one of my hubby’s and my cousin’s favorites past time and so we hurriedly said yes with my cousin’s invitation.

We had to wait for Howell as he had another pre-nup shoot that morning. We left as soon as he arrived. When we entered the mall, we immediately saw the big Christmas tree and the fireplace, which is really perfect for a photo opp. Below are some of our pictures:

.: us by the big xmas tree :.

.: by the fire place :.

.: bela with tita tessa, tita vj, tito joseph and mom :.

.: bela on santa's chair :.

We then checked out the stores. I went to Baby & Co to buy some new nipples for Bela (butas na halos lahat ng bottle nipples nya at pinanggigigilan nya). I also bought a new drinking bottle for her kse tumatapon lagi sa bag yung Avent Sippy Cup nya. I was also checking some nice potty trainer for Bela (the one with sound effects) from Safety 1st, I think. She already has a simple potty trainer, which we received as a gift during her christening but she doesn’t want to sit on it. So I would like to look for something nicer to encourage her to try it and sit on it so we can start potty training her. It was a little pricey (but it was 10% off) but I decided to buy it next week na lang para new cut off na ng credit card ko.

We also went to a Different Bookstore and Howell found the perfect birthday gift that he asked from Bela and me: The Sports Illustrated Gift Set.

.: Our bday gift for Dad :.

My cousin then brought us to where the Polar Bears are so we can take a picture of Bela there. My cousin was a bit worried for Bela because according to her, the Polar Bears are really life size so Bela might get scared. But as soon as Bela sees the bear, she immediately played with them. She didn’t get scared even one tiny bit as she was hugging and kissing the bears. We even have a hard time asking Bela to leave as she doesn’t want to leave the bears.Here are some of Bela’s pictures with the Bears:

.: giving the big bear a hug :.

.: bela kissing the bear :.

After Bela’s pictorial with the bears we decided to go to Power Bowl. But guess what, they are close pala for their Christmas party…hehehe. So we decided to just have dinner and then went home after that.

0 comments: