Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Last Sunday at Little Gym

If you will notice, I haven’t posted pictures of Bela at Little Gym lately. Since Howell was not with us during class since December and I don’t know how to use my brother’s SLR camera, we don’t have any decent shots of Bela during class. It was only last week when Howell was able to go with us to the gym.

Bela have a new teacher this quarter. She is not actually new to Bela as she was Bela’s teacher when Bela is still attending the Birds class. I’m glad that they switched teacher for this quarter. Honestly, I liked Teacher Clara better than Teacher PJ as Teacher Clara is naturally “malambing” to all the kids. Even though it is just the second week of class, Bela is already comfortable with her. During the first day of class, Teacher Clara was able to ask Bela to hold on to the bar, which she never ever tried with Teacher PJ. Hopefully, Bela will enjoy the class more this time with Teacher Clara.

Below are some pictures that Howell and I took.


.: doing the forward roll :.

.: see how "malambing" Teacher Clara is :.

.: walking on the beam :.

.: Bela doing the monkey jump (I caugth this on cam) :.

.: trying to catch the ball :.

.: following teacher clara "hands high, touch the sky :.

0 comments: