Thursday, August 28, 2008

Dealing with Her Problem

Last week, I had a chance to meet my college friends because it’s been a while since we last hang out together. We decided to go to Serendra and eat our dinner there.

After we finished eating our dinner, we stayed at the restaurant for a while to have a little talk. We talked a lot about our own families as well as our current jobs. Meanwhile, one of my friends asked me about her acne problems because she’s starting to get frustrated and irritated about it. She asked me on how to get rid of acne because it becomes a disadvantage to her especially on her work.

I suggested that she must consult a dermatologist to have a proper treatment for her skin problem. She asked me if I do know a very good dermatologist because she really wants to get rid of her acnes as soon as possible. In fact, she’s willing to spend a lot of money just to cure her acnes.

She already started with her treatments and she’s really hoping that everything will turn out absolutely fine.

0 comments: