Thursday, August 21, 2008

Snack Time with Bela

I was tagged by Peachy.

{START}

I want all mommies to share their kid’s favorite snacks.When you are done with the tag link me up here so I can add your blog(s) to the master list.

1. I Am Mommy 2. All About The Memories 3. Enchanted Play 4. Just My Scrap 5. My Happy Place 6. Iam Dzoi 7. 8. Suburban Sass 9. To the Moon and Back 10. Raising Sandy 11. Mommy Talks 12. Aggie Shoots. Aggie Scraps 13. All Kinds of Me Stuff 14. The Salad Caper 15. Winding Creek Circle 16. InkBabyStudios 17 Belly, Baby and Beyond 18. Celebrating LIfe 19. My Life is Peachy 20. and so I am 21. Women Xplore 22. My Planet Purple 23. Our Journey to Life 24. My Sweet Bratinella 25. Your Blog



(Credits: Doodled snacks by Kate Hadfield).

Bela's Favorite Snacks
1. French Fries - I usually buy at SM Supermarket and cook it at home
2. Bear Graham Cookie (I forgot the brand)
3. Marie, Fita, Drewberry or any other brand of cookies
4. Cerealiscious
5. Chuckie, Yakult, Dutch Mill, Healthy Options Juice (Mixed fruit, Orange, Prune Juice, etc)
6. Spaghetti and Pancit

{End Copy Here}

Tagging Jenny, Eds , Pheng and Yvelle

2 comments:

Eds said...

Done with it na sis! added u here - http://edsmommylife.com/?p=529

thanks!

julliefer said...

done! http://myonlydjuan.blogspot.com/2008/08/snack-time-for-djuan.html

thanks, sis! :)