Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'll Think About it Dad

As I’ve said many times, my Princess Bela really loves animals. I actually don’t know how it started. It just turns out one day that she started collecting toy animals and lined them all in our living room.

Because of this, I’m really still thinking about my hubby’s suggestion of buying her a pet dog or cat for her upcoming birthday. I’m still having my second thoughts because I think Bela is not yet capable of handling the responsibilities of having a pet. But hubby insisted that Bela will surely be happy about it and she will definitely love it.

In fact, hubby’s starting to canvass for a pet dog or cat for Bela because he’s really eager to give her a pet. He even looked for a very nice dog house and litter box and when he showed it to Bela, she got really excited.

But then, the decision is still mine and as I have said, I’m still thinking about it for a hundred times I still want an assurance if Bela can take care of her pet well.

0 comments: