Friday, August 22, 2008

Throne of Comfort

The kaleidoscope of my activities when I started with my motherhood status is paramount in ensuring that the safety and health of our kids is well taken cared of from the time they were born up to this date.

My first daughter was not an overly demanding child. In fact she is quite reasonable and very smart, yet she has a penchant for trouble. She is very agile and loves to climbs on chairs and tables in our house which partly thrilled and scared me to death. That was why everytime we ate at our dining table she use to sat on my lap, albeit she could already occupy one of the seats but her agility caused me not to trust her because I’m sure she’ll suffer a fall. But make no joke about it feeding that way was difficult for both of us, and in order to eschew ourselves and lopped off the burden, this zealot idea of buying her a high chair to serve as her throne in the dining room came across my mind.

Looking for the ideal high chair, the Stokke Tripp Trapp was the most erudite solution the market had offered. Its comfortable ergonomic design that can relatively carries and easily supports up to 300 pounds is definitely framed for strength and leaves no doubt it can perfectly provide the brimming protection and safety for my child once she sits on it. It has fingertips adjustment for seat and footrest which provides stability to shift weight and allows my child to develop her good posture. It is built with a sturdy base to prevent skidding and accidental or unnecessary movement that fits exactly to my child’s character. Asides from its comfortability, safety and durability design, it has a unique feature that can raise my child to table height and be able to make everyone laughed at a glanced with her messy eating. Meanwhile, while I was also enjoying my meal and totally delighted with the site of my daughter enjoying her share of the meal while sitting on her throne, I could breathe with so much ease because certainly she got the best protection on her seat.

0 comments: