Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Gift of Love

When the smell of my husband’s birthday was thick in the air, I was a bit worried because I could not cerebrate and figured well what present I would give him. San of any idea I made my traditional trip to the mall with a big thought that somewhere in there I could find a perfect gift for my beloved behalf.

And yes indeed my instinct didn’t failed me at all. As I sauntered and treaded my steps along the path ways I was strongly gravitated by the sights in one of the mall shops which were selling different types of watches wherein pocket watch as I went inside was among the item collections ostentatiously displayed which had truly rapt my eyes for its fine filigree designs. That was stylish enough to prance around town for the individual sense of flair and style where both form and functions come hand in hand well which are pretty cool and totally classic. The esthetic quality of the product was manifested and boasted by its time precision accuracy that was intelligently and brilliantly engineered to meet the satisfaction of every customer. As I couldn’t have agreed more and there was no doubt it was the best choice and to slide from being grand and being somewhat grandiose, I bought the 14 carat gold plated one to add a little frill on it.

When I handed my gift on the day of my husband’s birthday, when he opened the box, there was a complete relish on his face and he rewarded me with warm hugs and kisses and felicitous remark, I love you.

0 comments: