Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bela's Loots

Before I do my search for car insurance quote online, let me post first a picture of Bela’s loots last Christmas:


* Talking Little Einsteins dolls and Lion Robotic Stuffed toy from mom and dad
* Sleep wear and blouses from her grand dad June and grand mom Jenny and grandd ad Bong and grand mom Penn
* Pocketville Playhouse from her tito JP
* Baby Alive doll from her Tita Veejay
* Tiger stuffed toy from my in laws

Even though Bela knew already what her gifts were (she was with me when I was doing my shopping online and I let her choose what she wants to receive for Christmas. She was also with her Tito Jp when her tito bought his gift for her and he let Bela choose also what she wants. The same is true for her Baby Alive doll), we asked her to promise that she will act surprised when she open her gifts on Christmas day. And true to her word she didn’t forget her lines after she opened each of the gifts that she received.

Bela: “Oh I’m surprised. I am so excited. I am so happy”

But I guess she is not pretending at all when she said this as we can see how excited and happy she was with all the gifts that she received. Thanks again to all our loved ones for all of your gifts for our princess Bela. You really made her very happy and left her with a very memorable Christmas for 2008.

2 comments:

sweetytots said...

nice loots for Bela, Happy new year!

Joy said...

oh my andami na palang updates. isa napansin ko agad un LV eh hahahaha. ang swerte talaga ng ating mga kids :) very merry christmas. halatang binibili lahat ng gusto na di natin nabili nun bata tayo LOL