Thursday, December 04, 2008

For my Mom

Since Bela is the first grand child in my family, you can expect how so much attention and love she is getting from my parents. When I gave birth to her, my mom doesn’t want to get a nanny and she volunteered that she will personally take care of Bela. But when she turned one, she proved to be a handful and since my mom is not getting any younger, she admitted that its time for us to get a nanny since she can’t cope up with how active my daughter is.

But even though we hired a nanny for our daughter, she is still at our house everyday to oversee the nanny and to make sure that Bela is well taken care of.

That is something that we owe to her. Imagine, we don’t have to worry if we leave Bela at home with a nanny while we work since we are sure that my mother is there to look after her. And so this coming Christmas, we want to give my mom something extra special like fashion jewelry sets as a sign of our gratitude for all that she is doing for our family.

My mom is a very fashionable and stylish person and so I am sure she will love the jewelry set that we will pick for her from Holsted Jewelers as they have a wide collection of fashionable and high quality jewelry. I am so excited since I know that my mom will really be thrilled if she receives our gift for her.

0 comments: