Monday, December 01, 2008

Cebu Pacific's Zero Fare Promo

Cebu Pacific just had another zero fare promo last week. I checked and I tried to make a reservation and the price is the same when I availed of their zero fare promo for our Singapore and Hong Kong trip. I am so tempted to book another trip again but then again I realized that we just got back from our Hong Kong vacation and we will have another Davao trip this coming January so there is really no way that we can afford another international vacation.

It would really been nice to get one of those vacation rentals and we would stay there for a week away from the stress at work, the traffic in the city, the hustle and bustle of everyday life and just have a relaxing time together with Howell and Bela. But of course, there always comes a price if we want to have that relaxing vacation that I am planning.

Maybe next time. I am sure this is not the last time that Cebu Pacific will offer zero fare to all their loyal customers.

0 comments: