Monday, December 01, 2008

Christmas Preparations

It is only 24 days to go before Christmas. Our Christmas tree is now up but hubby hasn’t taken a picture of it yet. All the gifts for our cousins and god children are all under the tree. I am also finish buying clothes that Bela will wear on Christmas day, New Year’s day and for her party at school (you see it has been a tradition in our family when we are still kids that we should have new clothes and shoes for Christmas and New Year and so I want to have that tradition too for Bela). We also received the boxes containing our presents for Bela and all I have to do is wrap them and it is ready to be put under the tree too.

For our food, I told my aunt (who is always in charge of the cooking every time there is a special occasion) that we will just order from CCME instead so she will not be stressed out and harassed on Christmas day. I have tried CCME twice during MBAPs and my twitter buddies’ Christmas party and the food is good, yummy and affordable. So I showed my aunt the menu and she totally agreed with my suggestion.

I bet I will need diet supplement after the holiday season but who cares. Christmas is the time for festive gatherings so I should not think of having a diet and just enjoy the holiday season.

0 comments: