Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Program at Toddlers Unlimited

Bela will have another program at Toddlers Unlimited. The Christmas program will be held on December 17 at the Social Hall of the San Antonio Church. Bela’s class will perform to “Joy the World.”

I am excited as ever again. The program will not start until 4:00 PM so I can just leave work early to attend the program. I am sure all parents are excited as me to see their kids perform. I was even talking to one of the parents and she is already preparing for it including the clothes that she will wear on the day of the program. Since I really don’t like dressing up, she was telling me that it is also important that we look good since it makes our kids proud also if other kids find us attractive.

She has a point there. But I don’t think I will have time now to loose weight even if I use diet pills. I just have to look for a wardrobe that will not emphasize my excess fat. LOL.

0 comments: