Friday, December 19, 2008

Etc, Etc

Bela is not feeling well today. Her grandma has cough and colds and since they are together the whole day, she now has colds too. And she is really irritated every time she has colds. Sometimes she can’t sleep straight at night and she has to wake up every now and then because she is having difficult time breathing. Of course, Howell and I has to be awake too to attend to her so there are times that we only have 2-3 hours of sleep and we have to go to work the next day (There are even times that I look like a zombie or I like I have been using weight loss pills). I hope she gets better soon as I am sure we will really busy with family gatherings next week.

==

Last Wednesday was Bela’s Christmas program at Toddlers Unlimited. Since she was able to take a nap on our way to school, she was in a good mood and she really made us proud with her performance. Howell hasn’t downloaded the pictures yet, but I will post it soon.

Last Wednesday was also their last day at school so she has a few weeks off from school. I am sure she will miss her classmates and teachers as she really enjoys having playmates now. Just last week, we had a conversation about this:

Bela: “Mommy, mommy where are my friends? Where are the girls?”
Me: “They went home already because it is already dark.”
Bela: “I want a playmate mommy.”
Me: “Tomorrow, you can play again with your friends.”
Bela: “I want a playmate mommy!”
Me: “Do you want a baby brother?”
Bela: “Yes, yes, yes. I will share my toys with baby brother”

0 comments: