Sunday, November 30, 2008

Anecdotal Report - Nov 28, 2008

I can’t remember the last time I posted Bela’s Anecdotal Report here. I think the last one I posted was months ago. So here is one of the latest reports that I go from Bela’s teachers for this month.
===

TODDLER’S UNLIMITED

Anecdotal Report

Child’s Name: Bela
Teacher/s: Maica and lei
Date: November 28, 2008
Class: Jumping Joeys

We thought you might like to know:

It’s great to have Bela back in school! She seemed to enjoy the new books that we put like “Color Zoo” and “Where’s my Mother?”
We’ve also noticed that Bela is a very observant girl. When Teacher took out all the animal marks on the floor, and Teacher asked everyone to line up outside, Bela said “Where did all the animals go?” It’s good to know that she remembers the things we have in school! She has a very good memory.

===
Every time I read Bela’s anecdotal report, it really makes us feel happy with how Bela is growing up and I know part of her development, we owe to Toddlers Unlimited. I really like their progressive way of teaching kids as I can see how effective it is to Bela.

Bela will not be enrolling to a big school yet this coming school year and we plan to enroll her again to a progressive school. If I have a choice and if only Toddlers is just near our place, I will not hesitate to enroll her again here. But for next school year, she will have to go to school 5x a week so the travel time will be too much for Bela.

Hopefully I will be able to find a school in the QC area which is as good as Toddlers Unlimited. Otherwise, I really don’t know where to enroll Bela next year.

0 comments: