Sunday, November 16, 2008

We survived

We survived three parties. I never thought that having three parties three days in a row would be this tiring.

We had a celebration at Bela’s school last Friday then a second one with our friends and relatives last Saturday then the final leg of Bela’s 3rd birthday celebration was held today at Hospicio de San Jose. It was indeed very tiring but we did this all for our dear Bela.

After three parties, Howell end up with 2 GB of pictures from last Friday’s celebration, then another 8.7 GB of pictures from the Saturday party and 6 GB of pictures from today’s party. I am not sure now when I can start looking at these pictures, sort them and resize them so I can post it on my blog. LOL. I guess I have to postpone my search for car insurance online and start to take a look at all the pictures that hubby was able to take during those three parties.

1 comments:

Vanniedosa said...

oh my, 3 because she's three? pano pag 18 na?

kidding.^_^

saya ng weekend ah.