Sunday, November 16, 2008

Breakfast in Bed

That’s what we had this morning. Bela was so tired from her party yesterday that even though she went to bed early last night, she is still sleeping like a log until 9 AM. Howell and I woke up early today since we have a lot of pending tasks to finish before we start our busy day. And so we when our orders from Jollibee arrived, Howell just brought it upstairs so we can work while we eat.

I have been working really hard as I need to earn extra money since I am saving for the following things:

1. Pocket money for our upcoming Davao trip
2. Donations for the Christmas party that my friend is organizing for the children cancer patient at PGH
3. My LV bag (if ever I decide to finally get one this week).
4. tv lifts for our room
5. Shoes and clothes for Bela for Christmas
6. Budget for my Christmas shopping for all our friends, relatives and god children

I have a long list that is why I really have to work double this because looks like I need a big budget especially for the coming holiday season.

0 comments: