Friday, November 28, 2008

Look Alike


Do you think they really look alike? And I don’t think we would need DNA testing to prove that Howell is Bela’s dad.

They always say that if your first born is a girl, she will almost always end up looking like her father. I never really believe that especially when I was pregnant as I really want my baby girl to look like me. LOL. But I was proven wrong as you can see in the picture since Bela looks like a little Howell.

All our friends are saying that they can never really deny that Bela is Howell’s daughter. Almost all of Bela’s features, from her eyes, nose and even her complexion, she got from Howell.

Oh well, as some of them say, this only reflects how truly in love I am with my husband since he is the one that is always on my mind when I was still pregnant that is why Bela looks exactly alike like Howell. I guess I have to agree to that!!

0 comments: